BOUNCE FIT trampoline fitness classes offer an hour-long structured exercise regime that’s supercharged with all the benefits of rebound exercise. We’ve introduced three brand new, different class types, involving high-intensity, low-impact cardio workouts that will blast your core, improve all-over muscle tone and lift your heart rate!
The opposite of a gruelling ordeal, our classes are all about high spirits and awesome soundtracks. Most of all, it makes you smile, laugh and is great FUN!
Monthly Fee Full Access: 50€*
*You can come as many times as you wish per week!
Single Class: 12€
How can I enroll?
You can enroll by buying the Monthly Full Access at at our Online Store or at the reception. For single classes, you can book through our booking system.
- Monday: 7pm
- Wednesday: 7pm
- Thursday: 8pm
- Saturday: 9am
Note: These new types of BOUNCE FIT training classes have no specific day for being taught. To promote an always varied training, the order of the classes will be random within the usual BOUNCE FIT schedule.
BOUNCE FIT Benefits
BOUNCE FIT classes bring lots of benefits to your cardio, muscle tone and your mind.
See here why:
“10 minutes jumping on a trampoline corresponds to a 30 minute run” – NASA
Some examples of movements you’ll do during a BOUNCE FIT class
It’s highly fun!
Mafalda was bored of the gym and needed to gain muscle mass. She was looking for something different. Apart from muscle mass, she also gained a new best friend. After one year of BOUNCE FIT classes, this is what Mafalda has to say.
Trampoline Fit Facts
Vertical motion workouts such as rebounding or simply jumping up and down on a trampoline are much more beneficial and efficient than horizontal motion workouts, such as jogging or running.
- A study by NASA found that 10 minutes bouncing on a trampoline is a better cardiovascular workout than 30 minutes of running
- Trampolining is a great cardiovascular workout that quickens the pulse and works several muscle groups at once
- Exercícios de rebound burns more calories than running
Makes you happy
- Helps combat anxiety and stress
- Stimulates brain cells and releases endorphins
- Improves mood and sleeping patterns
- Influences positive emotional responses
Sharpens your mind
- Helps to increase the circulation of oxygen around the body, increasing alertness and improving mental performance
The best detox
- Helps stimulate flow around the lymphatic system to rid the body of toxins that can make you feel sluggish
Strengthen your bones
- Enhances your motor skills and can help to build bone density
- Help improve muscle toning and cardiovascular fitness
- Helps improve your balance and co-ordination
- A jumper’s vertical acceleration and deceleration is absorbed by the trampoline mat, taking up 80% of the shock
- Regular activity can help improve posture and general muscle health
Kids don’t realise they’re exercising
- Regular jumping improves fitness and reduces levels of childhood obesity
- Builds confidence as kids perform moves that can’t be achieved on the ground
Trampolining is for everyone
- The trampoline mat takes up to 80% of the shock meaning pretty much anyone can get involved
Frequently Asked Questions
You can, but walk-ins without reservation will be subject to class availability.
Comfortable sport clothes. You’ll sweat, so bring on a towel!
BOUNCE has free open cabinets and paid lockers. Valuables should always be left on the lockers or under supervision or with someone who is not jumping.
Absolutely not. Your BOUNCE FIT instructor will help you learn basic jumping skills and have the ability to tailor sessions to suit all abilities.
Physical exercise is super fun, but may increase the chance of injury. If you don’t regularly participate in an active exercise program, we recommend you get a physical from your GP before you bounce, to ensure you are ready for action.
Bringing a towel and water bottle is mandatory. BOUNCE does not provide water bottles or towels.