Fly & Jump – Unipessoal Lda, commercial society, supplier of recreational services, dedicated to gym and leisure activities, birthday party organization and general events planner, owner of the BOUNCEinc Portugal brand and from now on as so designated, hereby asks all costumers to carefully read the present document before purchasing tickets, since by doing so the customer agrees to be bound by these conditions.
1. By using any of the facilities at BOUNCEinc Portugal, namely the arena, the customer agrees to be bound by these conditions.
2. The arena* can only be used by customers with 3 years old or older.
3. Children under 12 years of age can only use the arena if accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult that assumes full responsibility for them.
4. Some of the areas of the arena are restricted to persons taller than 125cm.
5. Persons under 110cm can only use the arena on specific times reserved for that purpose.
6. BOUNCEinc Portugal will ask for a valid ID document any time needed.
7. The users of the arena cannot be sick or have medical instructions against using BOUNCEinc Portugal. For safety reasons pregnant woman, people with any type of cast, pre-existing health conditions or any other visible health condition, cannot use the arena. In case of doubt please contact your physician.
8. In the arena is forbidden the use of necklaces, bracelets, earrings, clothing with metals or any other ornaments.
9. BOUNCEinc Portugal reserves the right of admission and can ask the exit of their premises of any person who endangers the safety of himself or others including the staff of BOUNCEinc Portugal, or disrespect the functioning rules of the premises, or any person that is under the influence of drugs or alcohol or has any inappropriate behavior or a behavior against the law.
10. The Purchasing of tickets is subject to availability of date and time and upon previous reservation.
11. Tickets are property of BOUNCEinc Portugal.
12. The reservation is only valid for the person whose name is in the reservation and only that person can use the services purchased in that reservation.
13. Tickets, reservations and passes cannot be refunded, transferred, exchanged or returned.
14. Tickets, reservations and passes are only valid for the date showed and are null if tampered with.
15. If you purchase a ticket on behalf of another person or persons, both agree and accept the present terms and conditions.
16. The ticket, reservation or pass only provides access to the arena, excluding any other services or products, such as food, beverages, personal equipment, parties, events, photography services or video recording, except if added and paid separately.
17. It is not allowed to bring food and beverages to the premises of BOUNCEinc Portugal.
18. While in BOUNCEinc venue you consent to images and video being taken for security or promotional purposes of yourself, your children or of children for whom you are responsible.
19. The arena can only be accessed after the identification of the user and after being cleared by BOUNCEinc Portugal agents.
20. The use of the arena by pass holders is subject to availability and authorization provided by the agents of BOUNCEinc Portugal in that moment.
21. The user obliges to comply strictly with all signs and instructions given on site by BOUNCEinc monitors and to cease the activity whenever they order it.
22. The user is always responsible for any damages that he causes to others, to himself, or to the facilities during the course of his activity.
23. The use of the BOUNCEInc premises and equipment provided may cause health damages, damages to physical integrity (namely serious injuries or permanent disability) or to life (can cause death) of the respective users, although BOUNCEinc Portugal takes all the measures to minimize those risks.
24. The client or user is aware of the referred risks and excludes any responsibility from BOUNCEInc Portugal, its staff, directors and agents for damages caused by his/her activity in the premises, assuming full responsibility by them, renouncing to any legal action he/she is entitled by law.
25. BOUNCEinc Portugal can incur in medical expenses and of any emergency medical treatment to any user, who is obliged to the reimbursement of these expenses.
26. BOUNCEinc Portugal is not responsible for clients’ damages, losses, stolen items, disappearance of goods inside the premises.
27. Animals are not allowed except guide dogs.
28. It is not allowed to smoke in the premises.
29. This establishment has a complaint book available upon request.
30. If any of these conditions should be determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that does not interfere with the applicability of the remaining conditions.
* area inside BOUNCEinc Portugal space where all the trampoline activities are available